Myopia, also known as near- or short-sightedness, is the most common refractive error and the major cause of vision impairment worldwide. Globally, it is recognized as a significant public health concern associated with increased ocular-related morbidity and considerable healthcare costs. It affects approximately 30% of the world’s population and its prevalence has been forecast to affect about 50% of the world’s population by 2050.
An Innovative Treatment Portfolio for Childhood Myopia:
- Menicon Bloom™ App
- To track your progress with your lenses
- To facilitate the communication with your Eye Care Professional
- To provide video-instructions for a safe and effective lens wear
2. Menicon Bloom Night™ – Slows down myopia while you sleep
- The first CE approved Orthokeratology lens specifically for Myopia Control
- Menicon Bloom Night™ lenses help slow the progression of your child’s myopia while also correcting their vision
- They work by gently reshaping the outer layers of your child’s cornea while they sleep and when they wake, they can see without glasses or lenses*.
- Easy to fit into your night-time routine. Simply bath, bed and Bloom!
*Depending on complexity, please seek advice from your Eye Care Professional for more details.
3. Menicon Bloom Day™ Slows down myopia while you play
- A CE approved daily soft contact lens for Myopia Control
- Menicon Bloom Day™ reduces the amount of myopia your child develops by altering the way, light enters the eyes and restricting their growth
- The lenses correct vision as well, so your child can see clearly while they learn or play.
- Easy to fit into your morning routine. Simply breakfast, brush and Bloom!
4. Menicon Bloom™ Lens Care Solutions
- Maintenance with your Menicon Bloom Night™ lenses
- Menicon Bloom™ Lens Care Solutions provides incredible cleaning and disinfecting efficacy for Menicon Bloom Night™ lenses. Menicon Progent and Menicon Bloom Care™ have a long history of safe use.